With the growth of online high schools, many students that would have previously dropped out of high school are able to obtain their high school diploma. Unfortunately, in the U.S. we still have roughly 1.2 million dropouts per year. That’s basically one student that drops out every 26 seconds(7,000/day). Not only that, roughly 25% of high school freshmen fail to graduate from high school on time. Don’t let your children become a statistic. There are options for students that have trouble getting through high school.
American High School in Fort Lauderdale Florida provides a fully accredited middle and high school education for any student that cannot attend traditional brick and mortar schools for any reason. These are some of the situations American High School can assist with:
- Students struggling at traditional schools
- Kids being bullied at school
- Students with medical conditions preventing attendance
- Students with Learning Disabilities
- Kids with ADD/ADHD
- Parents trying to get their kids away from gangs, fights, drugs, etc
- Students attending poor schools(horrible teachers, poor environment, etc)
- Pregnant Teenagers/Young Parents
- Students that travel a lot(Military families, actors, musicians, competitive sports, dance, martial arts, etc)
- Students that need to work
If you are worried about your children making it through high school, do not hesitate any longer. The more you wait, the further behind they get. For more information, visit American High School at www.americanhighschool.org or call 866-306-0247 for more information.