American High School uniquely prepares students to become global citizens by providing authentic learning experiences and holding them accountable for their future independent successes.
To prepare students to be innovative, critical thinkers as they enter the global community as independent, creative and productive citizens.
- I am a unique voice, with thoughts to share that are my own! I take pride in submitting assignments that are my original writings, and sharing them with teachers and peers!
- I pace myself, and I take charge when it comes to my schedule. I am responsible for my learning career!
- The freedom to decide when I learn, where I learn, and how I learn. I take charge of my own education!
- This will manifest in polite consideration in all communications, reserving offense, admitting mistakes, offering easy forgiveness, and remaining goal-oriented toward academic success for American High School students at all times.
- Excellence means the quality of being outstanding or extremely good. American High School student’s shine of excellence and are the innovators of our future.